Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Sunday

Conference Sunday was cold and dismal. It even tried to snow, but luckily the ground was warm enough that the flakes didn't stick. The kids hung out at our house while Brent and Amanda cooked a belated 62nd birthday dinner for Bill at Grandma's house. They fixed a turkey dinner with carrot cake for dessert. YUM!

Moses and Brigham hung out in their jammies all day.



The girls spent some time with their webkinz. Sadie used the desktop in the computer room.


Hannah and Abby worked on the laptop in the family room.


Abby also took some time to play with the marble works.


Grandpa Bill and Brigham did some masterful work with the blocks. We had a fun day with the kids.


4 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day. Tell the boys I spent the day in my PJs too!

Gifford Family said...

Looks like fun! I wish I could have stayed in my jammies all day!

Amber said...

I love Conference days! :) I'm so glad you captured it with pictures! How fun to have some grandkids back!

Gifford Family said...

I just had to let you know I am not pregnant. That was my husbands idea of a great April Fools joke. If you look at the date of the post that will give it away!!! But I think I would be in shock also if I was pregnant with twins!